PG Music Home
Posted By: Paddy Can't find Bass Acoustic Bossa EV 085 simple - 02/13/12 12:04 PM
Hello,

I don't know if it's my old imagination, but I'm sure I used the above in a song (I scribble little notes on what I do in a song) and now, when I want to use it in another song, I can't find it anywhere. So, I don't know if it exists, or if I deleted it or changed it somehow, and I have looked.
Can anyone help?
Thanks.
Do you have 'Show RealTracks Variations' checked?

R
Thanks Rachael. Yes I have it checked. I'm just sure I saw it somewhere at some stage, but I can't find it now, so I'm wondering if I'm mixing it up with something else.
The Bossa ('A' only) will more or less do what I want, but my curiosity is getting to me, so I know whether to book a place for myself at the Old Folks.
Does anyone have Bass Acoustic Bossa EV 085 simple?
Bass #712 Acoustic Bossa EV 85(A Simple) Neil Swainson, I have that one. Did you click Show RealTracks that are N/A and see if it's not installed .
Thanks TommyC. I found it, looked for #712 and there it was. I even discovered that clicking the classification at the top of each column would put them in order.
I had been trying different styles, with fast tempos, and had not clicked "Show if Tempo is out of Range" so it didn't show, except for that first time when I was working on a slow song.
What are you sitting on? I have a Honda Shadow 750, a bit smaller than yours, I imagine, but suitable for the smaller roads here.
Thanks again to all.
© PG Music Forums