PG Music Home
Posted By: jhg New Direct Input RealTracks - 08/06/12 01:38 AM
I'm trying to decide on buying BIAB 2012.5. So far, the main feature I can really use on my current project are the 176 additional Simple Variation RealTracks. Also, I could use more direct input tracks. Do the new 101 RealTracks have direct input tracks also?
Posted By: John Conley Re: New Direct Input RealTracks - 08/06/12 02:31 AM
This is the USER forum. It's not how to go about asking that really, contact sales@pgmusic.com or use Live Help during what are 'regular' business hours.

I'm unsure about pgmusic sched on Monday, it's considered a 'holiday' of sorts throughout Canada.
Posted By: Mac Re: New Direct Input RealTracks - 08/06/12 02:14 PM
Quote:

I'm trying to decide on buying BIAB 2012.5. So far, the main feature I can really use on my current project are the 176 additional Simple Variation RealTracks. Also, I could use more direct input tracks. Do the new 101 RealTracks have direct input tracks also?

Hi jhg,

When I installed the new RealTracks, I noticed that the Installer went through installing a lot of Direct Input RealTracks at the same time.

Was going to try to furnish you with a listing, but couldn't figure out how to differentiate the New Direct Input RealTracks from the older ones when viewed inside the RealTracks picker window.

Inside the RealTracks picker window, under the "Direct Input" heading when filtered for only those, I show 400 Direct Input tracks on my installation. Don't know how many were there before the installation though.

If you need to find out the actual specifics, do what our lovable old crusty curmudgeon John C says and contact pgmusic sales directly, using email or tollfree telephone, I'm sure they can provide exact information about this.

But there certainly ARE Direct Input Realtracks installed with the 2012.5 releae, I'm just too dumb to know how to sort out the particulars...

--Mac
Posted By: jhg Re: New Direct Input RealTracks - 08/06/12 02:29 PM
Thanks Mac, I appreciate that.

--- Jim
© PG Music Forums