PG Music Home
I'm still in the slow process of DLing 2013 - my ISP only gives me 300kps so I'm going to be another 24 hours yet before all done.
HOWEVER - with the ones I HAVE Dl'd I see that some files show the "set-up" symbol and when I hover over the files they say, as an example - "realtracks028-029" but MOST do NOT - they simply show a rectangular box with a blue top (you know the one)and when I hover over it, it says, realtracks024-027 as an example, simply says "date created 03/12/12 06.35".
Does this mean it DIDN'T DL properly?
AS MOST of the files so far have this latter symbol. should I stop the DLs and get in touch with PG to convert this darned thing to a USB - OR - if I continue will they ALL Install OK anyway?
Why the two different symbols?
cheers
ian
If you are running XP, that is a common 'problem'. Something about not enough memory, due to the size of the file, to display the icon. It should run fine.
Hi Rachael
Yes - I'm running XP.
If I could upload a jpeg to here, I'd show you the screenshot I just took so you could see it.
cheers
ian
That blue box instead of the icon is seen here too when I download using an XP machine, don't worry, the files should stil install just fine. -- If one doesn't, it still is not a function of the icon, it would be a corrupted download in need of downloading again, which sometimes happens. But again, nothing at all to do with icon or lack thereof.

--Mac
Yeah Mac, that's what worries me. At my rubbish DL speed of 300kps I've been at it 30 hours already and still only just over half way.I'll be heartbroken if I have to do all these again.
Fingers crossed!
Cheers
Ian
Yes, that generic icon is standard for Windows XP, has been happening with BB installs for years. Likely some resource issue on Windows XP. Doesn't affect anything, just shows a generic icon. So proceed, things are working as normal.
© PG Music Forums