PG Music Home
Posted By: EightString Missing SuperTracks? - 12/04/12 08:45 PM
I recently upgraded from 2011 to 2013, and I seem to be missing some SuperTracks, or at least the MIDI data.

For instance, when I attempt to generate SuperTracks for 2071 to 2073, I get the following message:

c:\audiosoft\bb\RPno0152.ST2 not found. This means that you do not have the MIDI SuperTracks that is required for this style or solo.

Also missing (2072 and 2073) is RPno0153.ST2 and RPno0154.ST2. There may be others missing, but these modern jazz piano styles are of particular interest to me.

I have the UltraPlusPAK, so I should have all of the SuperTracks as part of my bundle, right?

I have updated my 2013 installation to the latest patch.

Any ideas?
Posted By: Joseph Land Re: Missing SuperTracks? - 12/04/12 09:18 PM
Same here. Looks like yet another bug they need to look into. I should not be missing any files at all.

My concern at this point is once all is said and done and PG Music says they have finished all the bug fixes, who is to say I am still not missing something. I just did a clean install starting at version 2007 and working all the way up to 2013 including the latest patch and my directory has 76,314 files listed. What should I wind up with after everything is supposedly fixed?

In my opinion, quality control went down a few notches on this release.

BIAB still is the best program there is in this category and I certainly don't mind paying the money but I probably have put in 10 hours trying to figure out if it was me or the program causing all this frustration.

Now I know.
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: Missing SuperTracks? - 12/04/12 09:49 PM
>>> I have the UltraPlusPAK, so I should have all of the SuperTracks as part of my bundle, right?

Yes, a few files were missed, and will be included within a couple of days. There are 80,000 files in the UltraPak, its not that unusual for a few to be missed so soon after release. My advice would be to wait a couple of days for the patch.
Posted By: Tony Wright Re: Missing SuperTracks? - 12/04/12 10:20 PM
I have already emailed tech support about this and haven't had a reply yet.

2012.5 download had a file "supertracks001-003.exe" so I would have thought 2013 would have had a file like "supertracks 004-009.exe" but there was nothing like this in the file list.

Tony
Posted By: EightString Re: Missing SuperTracks? - 12/04/12 10:44 PM
Peter,

Thanks for the quick response. This is fine, and puts my mind at ease that it is a) not a corrupt install or something that I am doing wrong, and b) that a fix is coming shortly.

BTW, I have enjoyed v2011 very much but I must say, in my short time with it v2013 is a vast improvement so far. Some serious "meaty" features and workflow improvements have been added in the past two years and you folks are doing a bang-up job.

WELL worth the price of the "holiday special" upgrade.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Missing SuperTracks? - 12/05/12 12:39 AM
Thanks! We'll upload a fix for that within a few hours.
Posted By: EightString Re: Missing SuperTracks? - 12/05/12 11:53 PM
Thanks for the fix! Seems to work fine now, along with the other fixes.

This new SuperTracks thing is great! I'm loving the mix of "real" performances with the MIDI control and customization.

Also, some of the new RealTracks are just jaw-dropping.
© PG Music Forums