PG Music Home
Hi I have the Audiophile 2013 pack

Every time I go to load a midi supertrack I get an error unable to load this sound because sound is not found in folder: Band-in-a-Box ???

The files are in the folders! I can see them! Whats the problem?

Regards

Eddie
Please let us know the specific error message. You might need to take a screenshot to capture it. The details would help solve the problem.
No way to upload an image???

Eddie

Uploaded one to my site

Eddie
Funny thing is though it loads even though I get this message???
Eddie the super midi tracks have no sound attached to them they are well midi files. In order to hear then you have to run them through a synth. The error you see is telling you that it can not find the Hi-Q piano sounds from sampletank.

Do you have sampletank installed, and if so, did you install the sample files, and if so do they show up in sampletank. The way this works in Biab is it automatically loads the sample patch for you, but first it has to be installed properly.

Hope that helps, and if i am not understanding you please clarify.
Eddie here is the details for installing Sampletank for BiaB, read through it and hopefully it will solve your problem.

http://www.freewebs.com/jeftechstuff/BB-...nd-in-a-Box.pdf
That's related to Band-in-a-Box not finding the Sample Tank installation where it is supposed to be, or that your Band-in-a-Box Sample Tank sounds are not where they are supposed to be.

Did you choose a non-default location?

1. The usual location for a key file is:
c:\program files (x86)\IK Multimedia\Sample Tank 2.5\Preferences\ST2Pref.txt

2. If you've got that file, then there is supposed to be a line in that file that tells you where the Instruments are:
ie this line....

InstrumentPath=C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 2.5\Instruments\

So that message is telling you that it can't find either that file (St2Pref.txt) or the line in that file. Did you install SampleTank somewhere else?

It likely is a spurious message, if SampleTank sounds are working then it is for sure. If so, just ignore it. I'll surpress that message in future versions of BB, because it isn't needed.
1. Have you installed Sample Tank
2. Have you installed the sound set
3. Have you set up sample tank or the VST instrument to look at those samples.
4. Have you got the .tgs files and the .info files in the same folder as the instruments?

Just a few Pointers

Regards

D
© PG Music Forums