PG Music Home
Posted By: Knightsounds Chord Builder - 05/06/13 03:19 PM
When in BnB there is no sound from the chord builder. Normally, when I am trying to find a particular chord the chord builder chord will sound when the "play" button is activated.
I must have inadvertently turned something off. Anyhow, I use this feature quite a lot and need the chord to sound.
Any help would be appreciated!

JMK
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Chord Builder - 05/06/13 04:24 PM
Check the Piano instrument settings. Make sure it isn't muted and the volume is up.

Also, you can hear a chord in the chordsheet by Shift+Enter. Again, it plays through the Piano patch.
Posted By: oublaj Re: Chord Builder - 05/06/13 10:23 PM
I know that it hasn't worked for me for about three years. I think it is because of using ASIO driver. I wish it would work though.
Posted By: Sundance Re: Chord Builder - 05/07/13 12:27 AM
Here's what fixed it for me.

When using the chord builder (this also worked to get all the sounds back on the ear games) I had to change the midi driver output from my Emu interface to the Microsoft wavetable synth while the route to VSC DXI checkbox is still left checked. So I have to remember to change midi driver settings when I'm using the chord builder or games.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Chord Builder - 05/07/13 10:48 AM
Thanks for that information, Josie. I must remember that! It's useful smile

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Chord Builder - 05/07/13 01:32 PM
This feature has never NOT worked for me, on any computer with whatever I selected for MIDI output.

Perhaps each of you should give PG Music Support a call? And if you find the solution, be sure to post it.
Posted By: Curmudgeon Re: Chord Builder - 05/10/13 04:23 AM
I checked mine upon reading this post and found that it didn't work, until I followed Josie's advice.

Thanks Josie,

Don S.
© PG Music Forums