PG Music Home
Posted By: jazzband Activating sampletank - 12/20/13 03:38 PM
Hi

where would i find the code to activate sampletank anybody know i don`t remember seeing it
regards Dave-jazzband
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Activating sampletank - 12/20/13 09:22 PM
Don't remember I think it came in an email from PG but you can:

contact PG about it, or

or if you already have an account at IK Multimedia - it may be there in your user area, or

if you do not have an account at IK you can still get free Sampletank AND AmpliTube Custom Shop by simply going there and downloading and signing up

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/sampletank/index.php?pp=sampletank-2-xl-versions

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/amplitubecs/index.php?pp=amplitube-custom-shop-gear

Good Luck
Larry
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Activating sampletank - 12/20/13 10:00 PM
Hi Dave,

Like Larry, I'm not absolutely sure about this but I seem to recall that I needed to sign-up with IK Multimedia. Once I logged in, I then needed to use the Authorization Manager found under "Support" at the IK Multimedia website - as shown in the image below.

It's possible that I also had to go to the "User" area (again found under "Support") and get my serial number from there.

Hope this helps,
Noel
Posted By: jazzband Re: Activating sampletank - 12/23/13 08:31 AM
hi noel

i have spent sat and sun trying to activate sampletank without success i found the avtivation number on theikmultimedia site copied it and pasted it and it comes up number not valid so thats it i don`t really need it as i have Ketron sd2 so im not going to bother thanks for your help

regardsDave-jazzband
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Activating sampletank - 12/23/13 08:41 AM
Hi Dave,

When I had a look in the c:\program files\IK Multimedia\Sampletank2.5 directory, I found a pdf that explains the process. It's at the below link. (Since the below link is a 1.7 MB pdf, it might take 30 seconds or so to load.)

link: Sampletank Authorization Instructions

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums