PG Music Home
I have one song file with realtracks that playbacks OK, but crashes BIAB when you try to stop playback or click any where on the screen with the mouse. Reinstalled all WAVS *XT2, *.ST2 files, BIAB 2014 itself. Other songs work OK and BIAB (compliments for the programmers) seems quite stable How can i find where things go wrong? Nothing shows in the BBWerror.log but a few lines from weeks ago. No missing files according BIABs "what add-ons .." thanks -F
The fact that it's an isolated file suggests that it might be a corrupt file. This has been known to happen. In 7 years of using BIAB, it has happened to me twice.

Try opening the file and then, before doing anything else, save it with a new name. Exit BIAB.

Restart BIAB and try opening the new file and see if the problem persists.

If the above doesn't bring joy, start up Realband, open the MGU file, save it as an MGU file but with a different name. Close Realband. Now try opening the newly created file in BIAB.

Hope one of these approaches helps,
Noel
Hi Noel, that did not help, but i loaded it in Realband, saved it from there in BIAB MGU, alas something i did wring since the soloist file got lost, but reloading it in BIAB then did the trick. You saved me a lot of hassles, thnx bro, F
Hi fiddler,

It's good to read that it's sorted. Maybe it was what was on the Soloist track that had become corrupted and was creating the problem. That's a possibility, too.

All the best,
Noel
© PG Music Forums