PG Music Home
Posted By: gaelyn Problems reaching phone Tech Support? - 12/31/14 05:25 AM
I have called the PG Tech Support phone number three times during this past week with questions. Each time I have reached a recorded message stating that the Tech Support voice message inbox was full and that I should call back on a different day. Does anyone know whether their Tech Support department is not operational or why would they be consistently not answering? No such Tech Support problems or vacation time off has been mentioned on the website? I had spoken with them in previous weeks with good success, so this has not been typical. Thanks for any insight.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Problems reaching phone Tech Support? - 12/31/14 07:01 AM
gaelyn,

Have you allowed for the time zone? According to PG Music's contact information, Support are open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: gaelyn Re: Problems reaching phone Tech Support? - 12/31/14 11:10 AM
Yes, I am in PST. I've called during the same time each time. It has only been this past 5 days now that I can not get through? Previously it worked fine.
Hi Gaelyn,

Sorry that you haven't been able to get through to tech support on phones. Today (Dec 31) is the busiest day of the year at PG Music because it is the last day of the BB 2015 special (special prices on upgrades end after Dec 31), so the phones are swamped. It is also a busy tech support day because of post Xmas sales tech questions.

Email to support@pgmusic.com or posting tech questions here should get a fast response.
Yeah... the "after holiday" period is the worst time to call tech support.....

Lots of noobs with lots of questions..... busy phones and long holds if you can get through at all.

I have called tech several times..... never during the Christmas season....and got through to a live person in a matter of seconds. I actually thought I had a receptionist or sales person from the nice polite way they answered the phone. So I asked to transfer to tech support, and the lady asked what my question was. She proceeded to help me resolve the question fully.

I was looking for a certain real track and couldn't find it. She pointed out that I had the version below the one I really needed for that track. I commented that I had ordered the wrong version apparently, she suggested that I simply pay the difference in cost...a few dollars, and she would send me the correct version on hard drive. I asked about returning the other (disks) version and she said, don't bother.... just keep the disks.

I have nothing but good things to say about the PG tech staff.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: Problems reaching phone Tech Support? - 01/01/15 12:08 PM
While you wait maybe some of us here can help?

Happy New Year BTW
Larry
Originally Posted By: Larry Kehl
While you wait maybe some of us here can help?

Happy New Year BTW
Larry

Exactly... that's what these forums are for..... to help keep the load off tech and answer the easy common issues people face getting started.

So certainly... go to the correct forum and ask your question.
© PG Music Forums