PG Music Home
Hi there, I was trying to find a post that Mac had answered back in July or August of last year... I did a search, the post doesn't come up... The search engine says it will only go back a year.. The forum only goes back to November... However in the FAQ it says the following...

<<<How do I find posts that may already have the answer to the question I have?

One of the key benefits of the discussion board format is that it enables commonly asked questions to be answered once, for the benefit of all. Before posting your question, it is always worth checking to see if it has already been asked - and answered! You can do this via the Search link on the Menubar. Various options are available, both for how the search term is specified and for controlling how much of the Forums database you want to search. This is where the specificity of topic subjects is important, making it much easier to locate precisely what it is you're after from a list of search results.>>>>

But that is not going to work fi you can't access posts beyond a certain point... So am I missing something to go back beyond November, or is that it?? any info appreciated, thanks...

P.S. The question is how do you increase the volume of real tracks when you export just one track of real tracks... Just going to the real tracks icon and raising the number of db's isn't doing it... If anyone know the answer, youcan tell me that too... thanks...
Forumboard Search has been squirrely like that for some time now.

If you need more amplitude on one imported RealTrack, use the GainChange plugin in the EDIT -> Audio Plugins menu in PT or RB to bring the entire track up a bit.

--Mac
Thanks Mac, appreciate it... Last night, in fooling around, I finally got the higher volume... What I hadn't done was regenerate the real tracks... Once I did that, they went up in volume accordingly...
The search is very frustrating. Especially in this day and age of cheap storage.

Luckily, there is one great site that you can search and find old posts
http://www.archive.org/index.php

It's not so fast, and tough to use, sometimes fails, but very handy when it works.
© PG Music Forums