PG Music Home
Posted By: jemc No Sound on Intro - 03/15/15 06:35 PM
I used the "create intro" for a midi song, and no sound plays for the into section.
The song plays fine, but the 4 bar intro has no sound. the chords move by, but no sound. After the intro, the song and sound is fine. any sugesstions.? thanks. je
Posted By: DrDan Re: No Sound on Intro - 03/15/15 07:52 PM
Four out of five times it's because the tracks are frozen.
Posted By: jemc Re: No Sound on Intro - 03/15/15 11:35 PM
I did the unfreeze all tracks, but no change. The intro music(chords have no sound). ????????? This is a midi song and all other chords play.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: No Sound on Intro - 03/15/15 11:40 PM
Is it a mix of MIDI and Real Tracks?

Did you unfreeze and the Regenerate or just press Play (you need to regenerate)

What MIDI device do you have for playing the MIDI on?

If you solo tracks and play individual does the MIDI play the remainder of the entire song?
Posted By: jemc Re: No Sound on Intro - 03/16/15 12:33 AM
I got it working. I reloaded an older version and re-added the intro. It started working. The song played fine until I added the intro. Even after adding the intro the rest of the song still played fine. Only the added intro would not play. I was using midi only, no RealTracks. I am using my computer sound card for midi, but save the files as a midi file and play them on my Yamaha keyboard.
Thanks for your response to my question.. I will have more I'm sure ! Je
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: No Sound on Intro - 03/16/15 01:04 AM
Glad you got it going!

Sometimes when you post a request, if you can state which Style, MIDI tracks etc that you're using, it can help others determine possible issues and assist you faster. More information is always better!

Best
Trevor
© PG Music Forums