PG Music Home
A great way to ensure that you'll always have access to the installation of your Band-in-a-Box 2015 for Windows program is to complete the Online Registration of the product.

It's an easy process, just follow these instructions:

1. Go to http://www.pgmusic.com/redeem
2. Create a "New Customer" account unless you are a returning customer. If you have already created an account before, please log in.
3. Go to the "My Products" page and enter your Band-in-a-Box Activation code into the "Register a Purchased Band-in-a-Box Serial Number:" field.
4. Choose your preferred language using the drop-down menu.
5. Click "Add to My Account" and the download links will appear below.

Thanks Callie,

Online registration and the capability to download install files anytime will make life easier for both users and product support.

For those that maybe wondering, there are a couple of ways to find the serial number. With Band-in-a-Box open go to the Help menu then select "About Band-in-a-Box". Another is to look at the sales receipt that shipped with the product. If you have an upgrade DVD or CD the serial number is also printed on a label glued to the protective sleeve. Finally, you can look inside the X:\bb\TicketsActivated folder where "X" is whatever hard drive Band-in-a-Box is installed.
Mine was already registered. I've got a feeling that when I purchased BIAB 2015 it asked me to do this or did it automatically.?
© PG Music Forums