PG Music Home
Hi all.

I'm having an issue exporting my song to midi tracks, when I export the file I only get drums and nothing else. Nothing is muted or anything.

The file that should be just the wav of realtracks drums ends up having all instruments.

When I open and export a demo song, everything works fine.

Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? I have a short test song that I could send someone if anyone wants to look at it.

Thanks
Hi Ripfence,

Welcome to the forums.

It sounds like you are trying to export Realtracks as midi. That's not possible because Realtracks are audio files and audio is not easily converted to midi. For better results, simply load in a midi-only track, generate that and export it.

The above being said, if your Realtracks have notation associated with them, it's possible to export this notation as midi. To do that, simply drag the track to the MID quadrant shown as #2 on the below image.

Regards,
Noel

Thanks. I think all but the drums are midi. I'll try to post a picture of the track window.
[img]https://flic.kr/p/uEsb2e[/img]
Noel96, I believe you are right. Those were realtracks I was trying to export as midi.

Thanks again!!!
Hi Ripfence,

When I looked at the image you posted, the green coloured tracks indicate that you have Realtracks in place. If they were midi tracks, they'd be coloured yellow. The RTs is probably because BIAB will automatically substitute Realtracks for midi tracks unless you turn the option off.

To disable the auto-substitute option, see #2 on the image below.

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums