PG Music Home
This started a few days ago with 2016 and continue after installing 2017 Audiophile...
After I click ok, the next box coming up saying; "An exception error has occurred. You can continue to......."

So how do I fix this ?
Close BIAB and reopen.
Done it many times.. Restarted also my PC, to no avail...
It helps right away, u r right in that, but it reoccur again and again after that...
Trygve,

As an experiment, close BIAB, right click on the startup shortcut and select "run as administrator". Does the problem still exist?

Noel
Yepps Noel ! I have done it many times.. It helps for the first song, but soon, the problem is back...
Yes, I have experienced this in BiaB 2017 too. But it is not "permanent" and disapears once BiaB restarted...
Bernard
Originally Posted By: Bernard
Yes, I have experienced this in BiaB 2017 too. But it is not "permanent" and disapears once BiaB restarted...

Ditto that. Don't recall ever seeing this before.
Hi Trygve

I too started getting the same error message after I installed 2017
By maintenance it has disappeared - disc clean and defrag

Give it a try
jazzman
Ok, Thank's guys, I have not had it for some songs now, so perhaps it's over...
This about "out of memory" happens often to me. But only with Band in a box.

- Sometimes it happens just when loading a song, that worked fine before.
- Sometimes when i load a song > listen to it > and save it again., without any changes.
- Sometimes when i just try to change style, or sound.
- Sometimes when i try to add a plugin.

- Another example: Today i loaded a song in Biab, and get the error about low memory. So i closed Biab., and launched Biab again, and the the same song, and it worked fine.

One solution: Notised that it sometimes helps to remove one plugin (if i´m fast enough to do it after loading a song), and save it again after changes.

Using Band in a box 2017 with Windows 8.1 64-bit, and J-Bridge installed.
Trygve,

Have you tried running the program in administrator mode?

Right-click on the startup shortcut, select properties, select the "Compatibility" tab, then activate "Run this program as an administrator".

Regards,
Noel
My idea too, but with a hard drive that has error you can get weird things too. Had an external with BIAB once, copied all needed stuff off it, run format, then ran fix errors with repair options for sectors. Mind you, this can take hours with a large drive. The drive seems OK now, but use it less frequent for other stuff as i distrust it a little and bought another one. F
Checked with PG-tech support. BIAB cant´s simply support to many processor-heavy plugins simultaneously. For now, as i understand. So i use the heavy vst-plugins in my DAW.

© PG Music Forums