PG Music Home
If you haven't ordered your Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows yet, and are hoping to get it in time for Christmas - it's not too late!

For Express Shipping only:
United States and Canada: Orders must be placed before 1:00 pm Pacific time on December 22nd.
Outside of North America: Orders must be placed before 1:00 pm Pacific time on December 20th.

Due to the additional shipments that postal services worldwide process this time of year, we can no longer guarantee that shipments placed with a Mail Delivery option will arrive in time for Christmas.

Of course, you can always order online anytime at www.pgmusic.com and be downloading most products within minutes!
Hmmm, I ordered my upgrades on 7th December and hasn't been shipped yet.
Disappointed.
Hi wish.

Can you confirm that it hasn't been shipped, or is it that you haven't received it?

Bear in mind that a little patience is sometimes needed to get it around the world, especially at this time of year.

PG Music generally do a great job of shipping products. Sometimes the actual delivery is outside of their control. Do let us know that you can confirm that it hasn't even been shipped, or if it just hasn't arrived yet. There's a difference.

Also, what product did you order? The Audiophile version generally takes a little longer.
Have talked to PG 3 times via live chat over the last 14 days re delivery and each time have been assured the order was to be despatched the next day.
First chat (after 5 days) - ready to go, second chat - will leave tomorrow, today's chat (2 days later) - will leave tomorrow.
We live in rural South Australia and downloading this is not viable.
Very new to this company but to my mind credibility leaves a bit to be desired.
Hi Wish,

I just spoke with our Shipping Team and confirmed with them that your order is shipping today. We will send you an email with your tracking number by the end of the day.

smile

Thanks,
Callie
© PG Music Forums