PG Music Home
Posted By: LBL Leadsheet soloist lyrics issue - 07/31/17 10:03 AM
About a month ago this issue popped up. I use my computer for live shows. I use the leadsheet in the soloist view for lyric and chording prompts. Suddenly now, some of the lyrics in some songs been pushed to the left and only part of the first word or words is shown at the beginning of the bar. This does not happen in the Melody view. The notation settings are exactly the same in Melody and Solist view. I have changed everything in the notation settings to try to effect this and nothing works. Wondering if an update patch caused this. If know one knows anything about this particular issue....how do I roll back the updates to see if this is the problem?

LBL
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Leadsheet soloist lyrics issue - 07/31/17 10:15 AM
LBL,

To roll back Windows updates, go to the link below. From there, download the update and manually install it by double-clicking on it. (Just double-check that the paths are correct when it get to that part.)

http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm

What version of BIAB are you using and with what update?

Also, do your songs use note-based lyrics, line-based lyrics or bar-based lyrics?

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: LBL Re: Leadsheet soloist lyrics issue - 07/31/17 11:00 AM
2017 LATEST UPDATE
Posted By: LBL Re: Leadsheet soloist lyrics issue - 07/31/17 11:08 AM
I have in the past used lined based lyrics. Lately I have been using bar based. The problem seems to be with the lines based.

Are you saying to download an older update patch and install that? Say one from April? Build 462 or something like that? That will overwrite the newest patch?
Posted By: Dave Re: Leadsheet soloist lyrics issue - 07/31/17 04:01 PM
Are you using the same number of bars per line. This may be an issue if they are different.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Leadsheet soloist lyrics issue - 07/31/17 06:10 PM
Originally Posted By: LBL
Are you saying to download an older update patch and install that? Say one from April? Build 462 or something like that? That will overwrite the newest patch?

Yes. That is exactly what I meant.

Can you email me one of your faulty songfiles so that I can have a look at it? (I've sent you a private message with my email address.)

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums