PG Music Home
We're so excited that Band-in-a-Box® 2017 has been nominated as one of the Music Software products for the 2018 SOS Awards!

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to vote! If you haven't had a chance yet, you can vote here... (the polls are open until 23:59 PST on November 30th)

Winners will be announced at the Winter NAMM show in January, 2018.

What are the SOS awards? Held annually by Sound On Sound, these awards celebrate a number of products launched within the last year, including categories like Audio Interface, DAW, Guitar Technology, Music Software, and more - the winners are chosen by the readers, and people just like you! To learn more about the SOS awards, click here.

SOS voting rules are available here.

Sound On Sound Awards - a list of 2017 Winners.
Awesome! Got my vote(s) in smile
Congratulations to you all! And YES, I voted!

GOOD LUCK Band-in-a-Box
I almost gave up voting because there are just too many inconsequential links in this post - Next time I suggest you ONLY POST THE ONE LINK THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS!
Done.

Quite a few of the categories did not apply to me, but clicking "none" is a small price to pay to be able to give a boost to the good folks at PG Music and what I consider one of the 3 essential pieces of music software on my computer.

Notes
Done!
Originally Posted By: Icelander
I almost gave up voting because there are just too many inconsequential links in this post - Next time I suggest you ONLY POST THE ONE LINK THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS!

I'm providing the only link there is for voting. In order to cast your vote for us, you have to choose something from every category (or choose 'none' for these categories). smile

(yes, there were additional links in my post for the rules etc., however the "vote here..." link is the only one you'll need to vote)
PG has my vote.
Voted!
Done!
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
Originally Posted By: Icelander
I almost gave up voting because there are just too many inconsequential links in this post...
---(yes, there were additional links in my post for the rules etc., however the "vote here..." link is the only one you'll need to vote)
And that's precisely the one link I nearly missed. I see now you've put that one in bold, however, which is much better cool

p.s. It then didn't even let me vote for your category anyway, something about "have already voted" confused
- So it looks like I got all worked up in vain
I Voted!!
Done!
I gave my vote to PG Music! Hank
Voted for this great product today
My vote is in for BIAB.
Come on guys let's vote!!!
My vote is in.
I wonder why SOS does not even list outstanding Software Instruments such as Pianoteq. Do these SOS people require some fee to even get listed on their voting charts?
© PG Music Forums