PG Music Home
Hi, it seems that these new commands (Audio Edit Window -> Edit Button) don't have any effect on the Audio track.

Other commands under the "Edit Button" (for example, "Silence", "Amplify", "fade In / Out") are working without problems.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Can anyone check if these commands are working in his system?

Thanks! smile
Can’t check at the moment but grab build #503, just released a few minutes ago.
Thanks Matt, unfortunately I can't try build 503, it crashes my system after installing.
That sounds like a corrupt download, delete it, download it again. Or, perhaps your A/V is interfering but that should be obvious with popups? I use Avast and it's been off and on with these Biab updates. Sometimes it thinks it's malware and and I get a popup saying it's checking the file out other times it ignores it and lets me install it immediately. During testing I had enough of that so I disabled it, installed the update then enabled it.

I just installed the 503 update and it's all good. I got the Avast popup but it cleared the file in about 10 seconds.

Bob
Thanks for the input, I restarted the computer, reinstalled build 501 and 503 again, and 503 is running properly now. Strange...

Now, with 503 installed, the new Audio Harmonize command works properly, but "Transpose" and "Transcribe" still don't, and I don't really know if I'm missing something or not.

Are these functions working for you, Bob?

Attached picture Sin título.png
Bump!

Anybody tried these new functions? They don't have any effect on my system, am I doing something wrong?
I've had the same problem with 'Transcribe'. Think the seemingly-simple instructions have been followed, but no result. Is there more to it than there seems, or is there a 'bug' stopping it working?
There are some conditions where the transcribe/transpose wasn’t working as intended, those will be fixed in next free patch.
Thanks, Peter, that's great!
© PG Music Forums