PG Music Home
Well, what a mess. Installed 2018, v 504, copied all the stuff from the 2017 (Audiophile) folders, re-run quite a few old installers from bonus packs even from 2015, but still a lot of RTs and most soloists are missing when checking "what add ons do i have". Any similar experiences? I mailed support about this with more details ...- F
Fiddler,

I wonder if the old installers did not work properly with the new 'clean installation' that BIAB 2018 introduced.

There are very few files in \bb these days (less than a hundred on my system).

Regards,
Noel

LoL ........ i am going crazy trying to get to grips what they're all about. Been busy for about 6 hours now to figure this one out, no success, it seems all styles are there, even soloists. 504 seems stable, but yes, there is at least one bug too in this baby. Section text only shows once in the notation - printing window. .... Sometimes wonder what them programmers do at PG; guess it must keep them quite busy, keep track of all those files and what they're for. -F
Fiddler,

Matt Finley has just posted this quote from Peter Gannon regarding the new versus old installation.

Originally Posted By: Peter Gannon
The old installers will put many files in BB folder. Then the user should manually run the cleanup routine again. Either run the bb_cleanup.exe from the bb\data folder or from the help-utilities- menu in BB

It was in the below thread.

http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=442377

Regards,
Noel
ah, that did it, no more errors, now let's rock & roll ... thnx
© PG Music Forums