PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music NEW! Video RealTracks Sets! - 12/22/17 03:19 PM
Video RealTracks are brand new with the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2018 for Windows, and allow you to see actual footage of the musician playing along with your song!

There are 6 Sets available for just $19 each - during our December special we are offering some great deals on these:

Video RealTracks Set 1: Pop Ballad Band is included in the Free Bonus PAK
Video RealTracks Set 2: Country TrainBeat Band is included in the 2018 49-PAK
Video RealTracks Sets 3-6 are bundled together for the low price of only $49

Learn more about the new Video RealTracks and see them in action: http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.videorealtracks.htm

Have you had a chance to use these new Video RealTracks Sets? We'd love to hear what you think!
Posted By: Master Chief Re: NEW! Video RealTracks Sets! - 02/24/19 10:53 PM
Dear Sir,
I purchased BIAB a few months ago.
Windows version 2018.

Opened up the book and it talks about and the new features including "Video Realtracks"

I tried for over 2 hours trying figure out how to use Video Realtracks without any luck.

I then went into your forum and searched and found nothing about where they are in the program.

I finally did a general google search and discovered that they are an additional purchase.

Ok thats fine but on page 20 in the summary of new features in your book it mentions nothing about purchasing. I wasted two hours trying to figure out what the hell is going on and why they dont show up in the style browser.

You guys should mention that up front in the summary of new feature but you do not.

Supposedly you get a free Video Realtrack when purchasing the 2018 version or something like that but I guess I missed out somehow.

Anyway I do like your program but not your write ups and some of the info in your manual.

best regards,
Dennie,
Posted By: Mike Head Re: NEW! Video RealTracks Sets! - 02/25/19 12:38 PM
Hi there were some video real tracks to down load when I bought my 2018 plus Pak
As part of the 49 bonus pack.

2018 Bonus 49PAK (49PAK-I)
FILE SIZE (MB) DOWNLOAD
2018 Bonus 49PAK (Windows) 1300 Download
Video RealTracks Set 002(a) (Windows) 1500 Download
Video RealTracks Set 002(b) (Windows) 1500 Download

These should be in your account downloads page to down load. Assuming your purchase qualified you for the 49 pack.

Here is a link to one i done at the time.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=65746&Number=442902#Post442902

Mike
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: NEW! Video RealTracks Sets! - 02/25/19 02:18 PM
Dennie, welcome to the forum. When you say you bought BIAB 2018 "a few months ago", I was wondering if that was November 1, 2018 or after?
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: NEW! Video RealTracks Sets! - 02/25/19 03:45 PM
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
Video RealTracks .... We'd love to hear what you think!

Now don't you start this discussion up again frown (sorry Callie)
© PG Music Forums