PG Music Home
Posted By: stevel Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/24/17 09:51 AM
I think these should be included, please tell me if not.

I've just downloaded and installed the 2018 Ultrapak upgrade to a new (bigger) disk and checking the What Band-in-a-Box Add-ons do I have? it is reporting that Soloist Disk Set 12 & 13, and Realtracks Set 48 are missing.

I probably have these on the previous version but don't know where on the disk to copy them from.

Thanks

Steve
Posted By: jford Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/24/17 10:36 AM
Don't know about RT Set 49, but those two (MIDI) soloists are and always have been a separate purchase. I think there was maybe one year where it was included in a bonus, but then not again (and that was many years ago). So, yes, you would need to purchase those two. I suspect it has to do with the licensing arrangement with Andy LaVerne (the artist that created those soloists).
Posted By: stevel Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/24/17 10:56 AM
Ah OK, if that's the case I probably have the original download somewhere, it's just confusing that they are reported as missing.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/24/17 06:26 PM
Originally Posted By: stevel
Ah OK, if that's the case I probably have the original download somewhere, it's just confusing that they are reported as missing.

It may be due to the fact that you've installed the 2018 Ultrapak upgrade to a new (bigger) disk. Did that same disk have BiaB on it previously?
Posted By: stevel Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/24/17 09:54 PM
No it was a newly formatted disk. The problem really, is that the program says that the soloist sets were not found, as if it was expecting them to be there.

Also still curious about Real track 48, although it doesn't appear to be referenced in any styles that are loaded.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/24/17 11:37 PM
Do you still have BiaB on the original drive that you were using?

If so, you could copy the real tracks from that drive to your new drive (using the same folder locations as the original drive), then run x:\bb\data\BB_Cleanup.exe

Then do a rebuild and see if the tracks are available.
Posted By: stevel Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/25/17 06:26 AM
I've tried a compare of the realtrack files on the new and old disks which does show a few extra files on the old drive. I'll try copying them and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Posted By: stevel Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/27/17 04:25 AM
Copied the missing folders and no more reports of not found realtracks, so all is OK with my installation. Just curious now if they should be there, or if they had been removed from the installation for a reason.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Missing items from UltraPak download - 12/27/17 02:59 PM
Thanks for letting us know that you've resolved.

The tracks may have been provided on an upgrade or other special release that wasn't installed with the latest version.
© PG Music Forums