PG Music Home
Posted By: Ryszard Shipping discrepancy (moot)? - 01/03/18 10:18 PM
This is mostly to PG, and I will address it directly with their Sales department, too.

My 2018 hard drive arrived this afternoon—Huzzah!—as promised by the UPS tracking app before the 3 PM time promised. That includes a delay for a mechanical breakdown of some kind at 3:30 A.M. in Kentucky.

At 2:15 I saw the UPS guy streaking across our lawn. By the time I reached the door he was headed back to the truck. “Doesn’t that need a signature?” I called after him. “No,” he said, and drove off.

Okay, I’ve got my drive, so good. But I could swear it said “signature required” on the tracking page. Now that it’s here the page just says “Delivered.”

Your thoughts?

Richard
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Shipping discrepancy (moot)? - 01/03/18 10:28 PM
I just sent an inquiry to Support.
Posted By: dbigers Re: Shipping discrepancy (moot)? - 01/03/18 11:48 PM
It is interesting that you brought this up. I just upgraded from 2015 Ultra to 2018 Ultra.

The original delivery date was today.

I too received notifications from UPS saying that it would be delayed because of a mechanical breakdown.

Must not have been much of a mechanical issue because when I was still at work, I got a message from UPS saying it had been delivered--left on the porch.

It is interesting to me because I live in KY, where the "mechanical issue" supposedly happened.

Long time no post here. Hi all.
Posted By: J. Larry Re: Shipping discrepancy (moot)? - 01/04/18 12:45 AM
I’ve got the 2018 upgrade somewhere in transit, with the extra styles. But, I’m in no hurry to get it----afraid to load it, due to all the problems reported. I’ve got gigs to play, with no time, nor know-how for trouble-shooting. 2017 works just fine.
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Shipping discrepancy (moot)? - 01/04/18 08:15 AM
Donnie, the tracking included a notation that the breakdown occurred in Louisville at 3:30 A.M. As you say, it couldn’t have been too bad; my package was in Georgia by 6 A.M. and on the truck in my area by 9.
© PG Music Forums