PG Music Home
Hello

Can´t choose the ST2 Database melodists via the Melodist Editor for BIAB 2018 - but in BIAB 2017 it work just fine?

When i do following: "Melodist Editor > Choose ST2 Database > Click on the *ST2 - knobb > chooseing the "soloist" folder > chooseing a melodist (open a melodist) the choosen melodist do not show up in the Melodist editor!? It simply do not work to change the melodist.

Meaning: I can only get the default melodist to work, in the Melodist Editor for Band in a box 2018. In Band in a box 2017 on other hand it work just fine, - but in BIAB 2017 the ST2 Database melodists is in the bb folder. ( In BIAB 2018 is the ST2 Database melodists is in the "soloist" folder.

Can somenone tell what to do please?

/René
First, make sure you are running the most recent version. Second, as a result of changing the folder structure, it looks like some of the internal functions needed files in a certain location and now can't find them now. I suggest sending an email to "support@pgmusic.com" and reference this thread and I expect they will get it fixed pretty quickly as they have been chasing some other similar issues and have been issuing updates to address them.
Thank you John. /René
Hi René,

We're aware of the issue, and will be fixing it with a patch. smile

Thanks
Kent
PG Music
Hi Kent,

Very good. That would be nice.

Thanks

/René
© PG Music Forums