PG Music Home
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Real Guitar in BB (Solved) - 01/17/18 06:51 PM
I use Real Guitar VSTi Software in BB, and if I use my keyboard to play along, the chord names will be displayed. But, if I just let one track play it, the chord names will not. I guess that is something about midi in or out setting. I tried to set it up with the available midi in and out, to no avail. Any idea?

BTW, I just posted a suggestion that the guitar and piano window in BB should also do display the Chord name. Very useful for us "non musicians" wink
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Real Guitar in BB - 01/18/18 04:19 PM
Actually i was eagerly awaiting as being curious to see reactions on this one popping up. On what biab channel do you use realguitar? I'd like to start experimenting a little ... F
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: Real Guitar in BB - 01/18/18 11:27 PM
Oh, my bad... smile I just discover it right now that I forgot to put RG on chord mod. When I did, it showed the chord... Very helpful for me... smile
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Real Guitar in BB - 01/19/18 10:39 AM
aha, now have you ever tried multiple VST instruments like Real Guitar, sforzando together in BIAB, with some VST extension tool like chainer, energyXY14, or minihost ... ? according PG staff you can only do that in Realband ... F
Posted By: Trygve Larsen Re: Real Guitar in BB - 01/19/18 10:17 PM
Chainer works like a dream for me in Band in a Box....
© PG Music Forums