PG Music Home
We released the much-loved Xtra Styles PAKs in August 2016! This release included 164 RealStyles for Jazz, Country, Rock-Pop, and Singer/Songwriter and worked with any Band-in-a-Box® 2016 or higher UltraPlusPAK, EverythingPAK, or Audiophile Edition!

Xtra Styles PAKs were such a hit... we couldn't stop making them! Since their introduction, we've released 3 more PAKs with a total of over 600 Xtra Styles in all!

Want to hear what other program users are doing with their Xtra Styles? Visit our Xtra STyles Contests forum to hear all the songs submitted during previous song contest we've had: http://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=102&page=1

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs and listen to their demos at http://www.pgmusic.com/xtrastyles.php?os=win.

Give your projects new life or get inspired with Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box® and RealBand! Xtra Styles PAKs will add TONS of new RealStyles to your collection, spanning several genres like Jazz, Country, Bluegrass, Pop, Singer/Songwriter, and more! Every RealStyle is professionally mixed and uses a unique arrangement that has never been used by our previous styles. Spend less time mixing and more time creating, with Xtra Styles PAKs!
How can you tell what xtra style paks you have.?
+1

Also I see there is this option:
All Xtra Styles PAK 1 & 2016 49-PAK

For someone who's first purchase was BIAB 2018 does the 49-pak offer anything I don't already have?

Thanks
Mike
Originally Posted By: mbsmike
+1

Also I see there is this option:
All Xtra Styles PAK 1 & 2016 49-PAK

For someone who's first purchase was BIAB 2018 does the 49-pak offer anything I don't already have?

Thanks
Mike

If you've purchased a 2018 UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition, no need to purchase this older "All Xtra Styles PAK 1 & 2016 49-PAK" as the contents of that 2016 49-PAK are included in the new version. smile
Originally Posted By: beatmaster
How can you tell what xtra style paks you have.?

You'll find the RealStyles that are included in the Xtra Styles PAKs within the StylePicker window - they list with "Xtra PAK" in the "Set#*" column.

The Xtra PAK styles with a "Date" of 2016/07 to 2016/09 are from Xtra Styles PAK 1.

The Xtra PAK styles with a "Date" of 2016/10 to 2016/11 are from Xtra Styles PAK 2.

The Xtra PAK styles with a "Date" of 2017/06 are from Xtra Styles PAK 3.

The Xtra PAK styles with a "Date" of 2017/11 are from Xtra Styles PAK 4.

Of course, you can always contact us directly to ask about your order history - we'll let you know what you have! http://www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm
Thanks that makes sense.
mbsmike you will notice no other forum member helped us out just pg music staff.

We aint got our stars and stripes yet....l.o.l.
mbsmike you will notice no other forum member helped us out just pg music staff.

You are probably not aware of this :

About two months ago, I have written a post in the wishlist forum in order to get a better/obvious identification of the Xtra PAK numbers in the stylepicker.
Many other users agree with my proposal.

If this proposal was implemented, you probably did not even ask your question !
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music

If you've purchased a 2018 UltraPAK or Audiophile Edition, no need to purchase this older "All Xtra Styles PAK 1 & 2016 49-PAK" as the contents of that 2016 49-PAK are included in the new version. smile

Thanks for saving me $100 and thanks for the quick reply!

Mike

We aint got our stars and stripes yet....l.o.l.

Glad to hear it from "the horses mouth"
Maybe the unpaid / volunteer forum members were busy helping other forum members?

Also, if you're concerned about support levels on this forum, you might like to undertake some statistics: How many replies are from dedicated forum members and how many replies are from PG Music staff?

This is a members forum with input from many dedicated folk, selflessly sharing support to others. We are very grateful when PG Music staff step in to offer assistance.
This is somewhat confusing? I purchased the 2017 UltraPlusPAK upgrade in Dec 2016 and recently the 2018 PlusPAK upgrade and XtraStylesPAK 4 (2017/11 in the stylepicker).

I have no other styles from the XtraStyles Paks 1, 2 & 3. Callie indicates that if you purchased Ultrapack 2018 you should have all 4 sets. What is the difference then between the UltraPlusPAK as it was known in 2017 and the 2018 PlusPak upgrade and the UltraPAk?

How can I figure out what I am supposed to have if PG continually change the names of the bundles every year? My brain feels like it has a short circuit trying to figure out what I have vs what I think I should have...)

Assistance would be appreciated, Rgds
royj,
This is another reason forum members (at least me) weren't eager to answer the above questions from beatmaster and mbsmike; we can only verify what we ourselves have received with our purchase paths over the years.

PGMusic can authoritatively answer these questions.. and once they are active in a thread nothing I/we add will be of any more value.

... throw in BonusPak material over the years, some of which was only offered once, and some that were included with the base package the following year and it is indeed confusing.

There's probably a spreadsheet with all this info somewhere <grin>.

Also what Callie said was "as the contents of that 2016 49-PAK are included in the new version".
She said the 49-Pak not XtraStyles pak. She was answering a question directly asked about the 49-Pak.
© PG Music Forums