PG Music Home
When you order Band-in-a-Box® directly from us, there is more than one way to receive your order!

For any Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase:
  • Download-only: $0
  • Installation DVDs shipped: Canada & USA: $5 mail | $15 courier express or International: $10 mail | $20 courier express
  • Flash Drive: $10 + shipping fee (Canada & USA: $5 mail | $15 courier express or International: $10 mail | $20 courier express)

For any Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK purchase:
  • Download-only: $0
  • Pre-installed portable hard drive shipped: Canada & USA: $15 courier express or International: $25 courier express

The Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile Edition is HUGE, and only fits on a portable hard drive. When ordered, this courier express option is chosen automatically. When you order your Band-in-a-Box® Audiophile edition, you'll still receive the download links for Band-in-a-Box®, and any Add-ons that are NOT the RealTracks that shipped uncompressed on the hard drive.
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Band-in-a-Box® Delivery, Explained. - 03/28/18 02:25 PM
In case anyone is reticent about the size of the download you get some base files then the bulk can be downloaded by BIAB's download manager. It all worked like magic although I've just upgraded to fibre broadband so next time it'll be faster.

I live in the UK and download avoids customs etc. I'll nver buy dvds again.
Excellent point Bob! The Download Manager in our Windows version is one of my favorite features!
http://www.pgmusic.com/tutorial_downloadmanager.htm
© PG Music Forums