PG Music Home
Audiophile June 18th Realtracks update not yet? Today's the 20th and someone mentioned one day to go .... sorry for my impatience; curious if some for me essential fixes are implied .... F
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Audiophile June 18th Realtracks update not yet? Today's the 20th and someone mentioned one day to go .... sorry for my impatience; curious if some for me essential fixes are implied .... F

I didn't follow exactly what you were meaning.

Did you see this post?
I downloaded the audiophile patches (3) last night.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
I downloaded the audiophile patches (3) last night.

The site that the link refers to currently states: " [We're updating these files, they will be available within a day]"
Maybe need to try again tomorrow.
Yes, there was a glitch in the install for the audiophile version.
Yes, there was a glitch in the install for the audiophile version.
thnx, F
Andrew says it's fixed.

Anyone who already got the three audiophile files has to download and run again. I'm doing so now.
Andrew says it's fixed. Anyone who already got the three audiophile files has to download and run again. I'm doing so now.
Downloaded OK. installers were very fast for approx 1.5 GB files .... also with you? F
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Andrew says it's fixed. Anyone who already got the three audiophile files has to download and run again. I'm doing so now.
Downloaded OK. installers were very fast for approx 1.5 GB files .... also with you? F

The Initial installers were fast (too fast?)
When I downloaded again today, the installers were then much slower. I suspect the original files were not Audiophile, and the later files were (only a guess).

Try downloading everything and installing again. See if your install time increased.
© PG Music Forums