PG Music Home
Check out our latest video, which answers the question "What is Band-in-a-Box®?" using the newest version 2018!

Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Video - What is Band-in-a-Box®? - 07/26/18 08:46 AM
Nice video. There's a little something for everyone. Watching the video got me to thinking.....oh ooh

It would be interesting to see an "Outside the Band in a Box" video production where you feature some real life experiences of Forum members, endorsers, RT session players and Video Testimonial segments.

Send some representatives out to capture Notes Norton, DannyC or Joanne Cooper performing live with BIAB tracks. Film MarioD and Jon recording midi and performing live with BIAB midi. Matt Finley creating a Orchestra piece and include some footage of the Floyd Jane making a song video. Have a short discussion piece with Noel96 demonstrating how he uses BIAB to write a song. Take from their Video Testimonials how a Rodney Gene Jr. uses BIAB to make his professional demonstrations or Eric Blackmon teaches using the program. There are several church music leaders that produce material on a regular basis for their weekly services and specials. Feature some original songs from the User Showcase.

I've only highlighted a few of the thousands of possibile artists that hopefully would enjoy sharing their time and talents to highlight BIAB. There are also many members that may allow you to document them using BIAB products in their studio or in commercial products they've released over the years. I recall Eddie1261 and Samuel Davis and Joanne Cooper have released original works and there are many others.

My recommendation is that rather than have a video with a little something for everyone,which is great, produce a video with everyone demonstrating a little something they do uniquely with BIAB.

Just my thoughts. As MarioD would say, YMMV ;=)
© PG Music Forums