PG Music Home
OK, this is the problem I have,,,,I had to replace my HD last week, and reinstalled everything, I installed BIAB, and then real tracks and real drums, now (the notes I enter into the notation window are no problem),for some reason, no matter what style I choose it's the (I have no idea what you call them), entries that have single, double or triple periods, IE, F..., or Ab.., it's these entries that get interpreted wrong by BIAB, when the play cursor reaches a bar containing a ... it's supposed to suspend the style for the duration until it's cancelled by a none dotted notation IE F... would sustain the entire style until it either decays or meets a C (which ever happens first) then it continues, but what really happens is F... is played 1/2 bar then stops abruptly, similar to using F. (the period is not to end the sentence, but to show F. notation).

This happens regardless of style chosen.

I'm using F as an example, being that it affects any note entered that has a triple dot after it.

ADDENDUM
Further testing I discovered it's real tracks that's doing it, when I disable real tracks, and use one the wave table synths I have, it works perfectly, but when I turn on real tracks, that's when it messes up.
When you re-installed BIAB, did you also apply the latest update patches for both the program and RealTracks?

And did you do a complete install? Which package do you have? Was the install from the external USB or by a CD or thumb drive? Which version of BIAB are you running?

Give us more info and we can probably help you out.
© PG Music Forums