PG Music Home
Do you hate digging around for manuals as much as I do? Now you can access the most recent Band-in-a-Box® and RealBand manuals with just a few clicks on the new Online Manuals section of our website.
The PDF manuals for version 2017 and 2018 are available now. Plus, we're adding online versions of these manuals too! The Band-in-a-Box® 2018 Windows User's Guide is complete, and the Mac User's Guide will be coming very soon. We're even adding a search feature to make it even easier for you to find features that you are looking for - stay tuned!
FINALLY!! laugh
Thank you for highlighting the online manuals Callie. This fulfills a wishlist request I originated several years ago.

Eddie, the manuals have been online for quite some time. Callie just is getting around to announcing it.

I believe online manuals will benefit the sale of PG Music software programs as having them available allows a prospective customer to look through a manual to determine if the programs will meet their needs. Couple online manuals with a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee makes for happy new customers.
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Eddie, the manuals have been online for quite some time. Callie just is getting around to announcing it.
Well, I was reacting to the more Mac-specific parts in he above wink
Yep. Having the Mac manuals online is a great thing too.
bonjour Catherine, es ce que les manuels BIAB, REALBAND seront traduit en français merci et bonne journée.

Hello Catherine, what BIAB manuals, REALBAND will be translated into French thanks and have a nice day.
Balbuena.
hello
are the online manuals the same as what comes with biab 2018 or are there any modifications?
thanks
As far as I can determine the online and those sent with the product are the same. Why waste effort creating and maintaining special online manuals?

Having online manuals allows prospective customers the ability to download and review a manual to help determine if the product meets the customer needs.

It also is useful to forum users that wants to answer forum questions for products the user doesn't have. Most forum members have the Windows version of Band-in-a-Box. The forum members that like to answer questions can use the online Mac Band-in-a-Box manual to assist Mac users.
I long for a manual to dig around FOR!!

Always have and, apparently, always will!

Rockjaw of the Puny Express
Originally Posted By: Icelander
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Well, I was reacting to the more Mac-specific parts in he above wink

The wait is over Icelander!!!!
http://www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbm2018full/index.htm
The online guides are great for me. I'll open the book twice in parallel. Using Google Translate, I will translate one into the Czech language. I read the handbook in Czech and if I do not understand the translation I will verify my text in the English original. I will be 68 years old and I have a problem remembering the English manual, where I search daily for the word I've previously searched for. The ideal guide for me is that common words are in Czech and technical terms are in English. Thank you for this idea :-)
If it was still Power Track Audio online, that would be a great deal of luxury for me and at least some of the wishes should be unfulfilled so that one still wishes something. But I'm glad Biab and RB will be able to read it nicely. Thank you very much.
Callie, thank you for this great resource.

Question, please. The file name is slightly different and the file size is slightly smaller for the manual I just downloaded, compared to the one dated 12/1/2017 that came with the new release last year.

Last December 1: Band-in-a-Box 2018 Manual.pdf
Just now: bandinabox_win_2018_manual.pdf

Does my BIAB program on my computer read this new file when I ask for it, or is it reading the old one, or is it going to the online version?
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Callie, thank you for this great resource.

Question, please. The file name is slightly different and the file size is slightly smaller for the manual I just downloaded, compared to the one dated 12/1/2017 that came with the new release last year.

Last December 1: Band-in-a-Box 2018 Manual.pdf
Just now: bandinabox_win_2018_manual.pdf

Does my BIAB program on my computer read this new file when I ask for it, or is it reading the old one, or is it going to the online version?

The manual has been updated since the December release, and will be applied to your BB folder when you install the latest patch update: http://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm

Our online manual was created using the most recent program manual.
© PG Music Forums