PG Music Home
Hello,
I am confused with so many windows and options and suboptions.

Can anybody help me to find the way to have for example, the first 36 bars with ONLY the bass and the to have 12 bard with bass & drums?

I mean to be able to mute an instrument in some bars.

What is the easiest and reasonable way to do this?
Thanks in advance

Montxo
Select the bar where you want the change and press F5 to bring up the Bar properties box. There you can Mute/Unmute whichever tracks you want as well as applying other changes to the song at those bars.
Hi
Yes as above but if you mute something dont forget to go to the bar you want to hear it again and set it back to normal.
Also note that the changes you make only show in the bar you make them so if you look in a bar between where you muted and came back to normal you will not see the current state it shows --- as no further changes are being made at that bar,

if you get a bit lost at the bottom left of the bar setting screen there is a print summary box if you click on that it gives you a text file showing all the changes for all tracks in the song ,very useful
Mike
Hard to forget F5 once you know about it. Simply the most powerful menu in BIAB
In Realband you can probably mute more precisely within a bar, setting volume control at beat 1 and 2 only. F
Thank you everybody. You are very helpfull.
© PG Music Forums