PG Music Home
National Train Your Brain Day is October 13th!

Open your Band-in-a-Box® program, and you'll find the [Practice] button in the toolbar - it's a GREAT resource!
Minimized your toolbar? Head to Window | Practice Window or ALT SHIFT L to access

In this window, you'll find many options to help you practice, including Ear Training games (Pitch Invasion is my favorite!), access to the Chord Builder and Chord Subs (I played the clarinet, so I need all the help with chords I can get!), some helpful tools within the Playalong Features menu, and more!

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® today!
Posted By: Icelander Re: Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® - 10/14/18 01:05 PM
Wouldn't mind seeing... well, any of those on the Mac end (hint-hint-nudge-nudge) wink
Originally Posted By: Icelander
Wouldn't mind seeing... well, any of those on the Mac end (hint-hint-nudge-nudge) wink
I guess I don't understand part of your comment: I have the Chord Builder and the Chord Substitution dialog on my BIAB for Mac 2018.
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
... (I played the clarinet, so I need all the help with chords I can get!) ....

I gave up on that, especially got fed with all the higher octaving in Bflat, drove me mad, got me this one instead:

Attached picture Weird Accordion.jpg
Posted By: Icelander Re: Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® - 10/19/18 08:36 AM
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Originally Posted By: Icelander
I guess I don't understand part of your comment: I have the Chord Builder and the Chord Substitution dialog on my BIAB for Mac 2018.
A fair point. I guess I was so wrapped up in the parts they listed there that I don't have, that I overlooked the ones I do have wink
Posted By: Icelander Re: Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® - 10/22/18 01:27 PM
But, having said that - just pointing out the things we do have obviously still doesn't make up for the things we don't have wink
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
<b>National Train Your Brain Day</b> is October 13th!

Open your Band-in-a-Box® program, and you'll find the [Practice] button in the toolbar - it's a GREAT resource!
<i>Minimized your toolbar? Head to Window | Practice Window or ALT SHIFT L to access</i>

Train Your Brain with Band-in-a-Box® today!

I had forgot that there were games in this program.
© PG Music Forums