PG Music Home
We're celebrating 30 Years of Band-in-a-Box this year!

With so many years under our belt, it's no surprise that we have some amazing older videos archived! Including this gem... Band-in-a-Box (1997): Windows 95 MIDI Setup:
A blast. I smiled biggest at the A: drive.
Uff, that's amazing

I wrote it on my wiki in czech see: https://wiki.zabukem.eu/260

Karel
I remember viewing that video back when I was running BIAB in Win95/Win98. No YouTube then; you had to download it and make sure you had run the TSCC (TechSmith Camtasia Codec) video codec to view it. There were a bunch of short videos like this that helped set up your system.
Originally Posted By: jford
No YouTube then; you had to download it and make sure you had run the TSCC (TechSmith Camtasia Codec) video codec to view it.
Likewise with something called the "Ensharpen codec" on our Mac front... which I'm still finding an installer for in my bundle, for absolutely no reasons at all crazy
Originally Posted By: jford
I remember viewing that video back when I was running BIAB in Win95/Win98. No YouTube then; you had to download it and make sure you had run the TSCC (TechSmith Camtasia Codec) video codec to view it. There were a bunch of short videos like this that helped set up your system.

Oh... I remember the "download the TSCC codec" phone calls VERY WELL! smile

(not from 1997 - that was something that was commonly said during my 2005-2007 days too!)
© PG Music Forums