PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music The Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox - 11/21/18 02:16 PM
Happy National Jukebox Day!
(It's OK if you didn't know this was a "thing" - it only started on 2017!)

To celebrate, you could purchase a Jukebox... OR just access the JukeBox feature in Band-in-a-Box®!

What does the Band-in-a-Box® JukeBox do?

Using the directory you choose, the JukeBox will provide you with background music by continuously play the entire list of Band-in-a-Box® songs within that folder! There are many options for you to customize your JukeBox experience, including: Only Play song with melodies, Change Melody Instrument, Random order Playback, Audible Count-in, and more!

To learn more about the JukeBox feature in Band-in-a-Box®, check out Chapter 5 of our online manual, here.
Posted By: jford Re: The Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox - 11/21/18 03:12 PM
Callie -

Way back when (in BIAB MIDI only days) and I could install BIAB on my work computer without the security folks going nuts, I would often work listening to the BIAB jukebox using the melodist feature. That way, I didn't get caught up in songs I knew and could get my work done, but still have music in the background.
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Re: The Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox - 11/21/18 03:15 PM
Nice!

I've been known to use it to listen to demos of all the new RealTracks Sets once they're released smile
Posted By: Icelander Re: The Band-in-a-Box® Jukebox - 11/22/18 12:05 PM
Originally Posted By: Callie - PG Music
Nice!

I've been known to use it to listen to demos of all the new RealTracks Sets once they're released smile
That's precisely what I do every year! crazy
© PG Music Forums