PG Music Home
Posted By: Graham Bonus Pak Bass MIDI Super Tracks Missing - 12/03/18 04:19 PM
Just downloaded and installed the 2019 update and can't locate the Bass MIDI Super Tracks. Any one know how I can locate them?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Bonus Pak Bass MIDI Super Tracks Missing - 12/03/18 04:30 PM
Graham,

What "update" did you get? Also, what version of BIAB did you have prior to installing the update? (e.b. BIAB MegaPak, UltraPak, etc.)

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Graham Re: Bonus Pak Bass MIDI Super Tracks Missing - 12/03/18 04:47 PM
Hi Noel

2017 UltraPak

Purchased the $69 upgrade so the programs plus the base add on package which lists some additional midi styles and 6 bass MIDI Super Tracks.

Downloaded and installed 3 files.

Thanks

Graham
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Bonus Pak Bass MIDI Super Tracks Missing - 12/03/18 05:14 PM
Thanks, Graham.

I suggest you use Live Chat (also called Live Help) to talk directly with PG Music staff. They will be able to identify what the problem is and where the files are located.

Live Help is found in the top right corner of the webpage. There are also contact phone numbers at the top of the web page, too.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Graham Re: Bonus Pak Bass MIDI Super Tracks Missing - 12/03/18 06:05 PM
Thanks Noel

They could not fix it so I need to call support.

Graham
Hello Graham,

Look for the "0 PAK" install, that's where they are.

In the program, you can find them a number of ways:

- In the MIDI SuperTracks selection dialog, right at the bottom of the list, 3116 and higher (right-click on a MIDI track | add MIDI SuperTrack)

- In the StylePicker, styles in "Set # MST28"

- Via demo songs, File-Open ... bb\Demos\MIDI SuperTracks Demos -- look for demos in the #28 folder.
Posted By: Graham Re: Bonus Pak Bass MIDI Super Tracks Missing - 12/04/18 06:31 AM
Turns out that the fix for this is to rebuild the Style List.
© PG Music Forums