PG Music Home
Posted By: quekou VST plug in rendering stuck at about 90% - 12/09/18 05:22 PM
I use Ableton Live as host. The VST plugin never finishes rendering the real tracks, it stucks at 90% and the window freezes and the host freezes as well. have to force close.

Any ideas why? is this a bug. ?
Posted By: rap429 Re: VST plug in rendering stuck at about 90% - 12/09/18 05:40 PM
If you do not click anything and wait and wait and wait it will finish. Seems to get stuck rendering the second item.

I would highly suggest using BIAB in DAW mode or Real Band and just dragging the tracks into Ableton. My hope is that they will fix this at some point but with all of the issues I am sure it is far down the list of priorities.
Posted By: quekou Re: VST plug in rendering stuck at about 90% - 12/09/18 06:21 PM
thanks. Yes, I am just using the DAW mode as I did before. But the main reason I upgraded was because this VST PLUGIN. :((
Posted By: lambada Re: VST plug in rendering stuck at about 90% - 12/09/18 09:44 PM
I get the same problem with Multiriffs in Reaper. Never gets past 90%. The normal Realtracks seem to generate ok.
Posted By: leggy Re: VST plug in rendering stuck at about 90% - 12/10/18 06:09 AM
Why ruin a well-earned reputation by introducing a piece of software which clearly hasn't been tested properly. The VST does not work in Ableton 10 suite at all.

I have been using BIAB since the 90s (DOS version) and it has always been a faithful and reliable companion. I didn't upgrade last year because there wasn't really a reason to do so.

This year, the VST makes all the difference, welcome to the modern era and what a cool idea to save time. However, because it doesn't work, it feels like I have wasted time trying it. If it can't be fixed quickly then the PGmusic brand will quickly lose its value. This may be a nightmare for PGmusic if new users buy it just because of the VST.
© PG Music Forums