PG Music Home
Posted By: Bernie Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 10:54 AM
The installer says that it can't find bb folder, and asks whether to install anyway. I have the Ultrapak Plus needed files there with my old version, and running BIAB from the HD. I don't know why the bb file was not found, but should I install anyway?

Bernie
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 01:20 PM
Bernie

What BiaB version are you upgrading / installing to?

Does the installer give you an option to select a folder?

Where is your current BiaB installation installed to? Is it C:\bb\ or elsewhere?
Posted By: Bernie Re: Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 01:38 PM
I am upgrading from 2008 BIAB to 2019 Ultrapak+ on HD with computer files loaded on top of old version: C:bb. I don't know if it would have let me browse to direct it, as I didn't want to say yes and screw things up.
Thanks for the reply
Bernie
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 02:29 PM
Hi Bernie.

Why not give the people at PG Music a shout. The Live Help is currently available. The link is the green button at the top of this web page.
Posted By: Bernie Re: Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 03:12 PM
I will, thanks
It's notifying you that the folder you are installing to doesn't contain bbw.exe, so it's most likely not where you want to install to. If you installed there it's fine you can run the installer again and choose a different location. If it's an external Hard drive you are installing to, find out what the drive letter is for your hard drive - in that case your bb folder won't be C:\bb, but it might be something like G:\bb or H:\bb for example..
Posted By: Bernie Re: Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 03:59 PM
Problem solved: I was trying to save to C: drive instead of the HD USB drive.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Installing Xtra Styles DVD Problem - 12/14/18 08:30 PM
Excellent. Glad you got it sorted and thanks for the feedback, which can help others, too.
© PG Music Forums