PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline Good Ear Needed - 12/27/18 07:49 AM
If someone wants to help out here with a good ear, there are 24 SGU for Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
make a backup copy of bb\RealTracks\Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
then just extract them to bb\RealTracks\Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
when you open them they will load the associated RealTrack file with it into the BB Audio track.
They came straight out of the ACW as is.
They just need chording out correctly and the key set.

Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120.zip
Posted By: DeaconBlues09 Re: Good Ear Needed - 12/27/18 09:05 AM
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
If someone wants to help out here with a good ear, there are 24 SGU for Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
make a backup copy of bb\RealTracks\Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
then just extract them to bb\RealTracks\Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120
when you open them they will load the associated RealTrack file with it into the BB Audio track.
They came straight out of the ACW as is.
They just need chording out correctly and the key set.

Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming AcRockBright Ev 120.zip

Would love to help but I honestly can't tell what you're asking for here... confused

Are you looking to confirm whether ACW got it right?

Oh, and while you're here, I'm gonna be "beta" testing the [*****] out the chord picker tool and wanted to know if I should send you feedback via PM, your original thread, or make an entirely new thread in the forums for such purposes. grin
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Good Ear Needed - 12/27/18 10:32 AM
Open AcG661.SGU, play and listen to it, correct any chords, set the key if not correct, save
Open AcG662.SGU .......

any way you like, but maybe a new thread might be best.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Good Ear Needed - 01/03/19 07:14 AM
Bump..Bump unless PG are going to add the SGU's to the RealTracks ????
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Good Ear Needed - 01/07/19 01:52 AM
I will call this DEAD also.
Just have to wait and hope the SGUs are added.
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Good Ear Needed - 01/07/19 10:18 AM
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
I will call this DEAD also.
Just have to wait and hope the SGUs are added.

So lets keep this alive ....
Posted By: Cerio Re: Good Ear Needed - 01/07/19 11:58 AM
Sorry, this is an interesting idea theoretically, but I think it's not very practical solution:

First of all, there are hundreds of published realtracks, each one with several associated, loooong audio files. Correcting chords for all that material means A LOT, REALLY A LOT of work, probably thousands of hours.

Second, there will probably be still a lot of mistakes on the resulting SGUs. It's not always easy differentiate between, say, a Bm7 and a Bm9, even for great musicians, specially when you have been checking chords in front of your computer for hours.

Don't get me wrong, it will be great to have a list of chords supported be each and every realtrack as suggested here:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=480240&gonew=1#UNREAD

PGMUSIC have already this information and shouldn't be very difficult for them to publish such a list if they want to.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: Good Ear Needed (Forget It) - 01/08/19 02:04 AM
It's a pain in the &^&$&^ there's over 3000 bars and 1h:45mins of material.
I can reverse engineer it with a video audio sync app, the top contains the original RTs the sections are the generated RT split into chord name items, the app syncs them to the same time in the source audio.
Some of the bottom items did not sync as I suspect they were transposed even though the song setting were set to Avoid Transpositions in RealTracks.
The ones above at the same position may be chord substitutions.

Full Screen

Attached File
Sync-RT-to-Original.gif  (32 downloads)
© PG Music Forums