PG Music Home
Posted By: fiddler2007 User Style demo creation ? SOLVED - 01/16/19 11:55 AM
Is there a saving location and naming procedure to link user Style demo's if i create a wma demo for it? Thus that it auto loads ...

I tried the BB\RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio folder, and a slow style rebuild after that; that's not it.

PS in my BB\RealTracks\Data fplder there's also a \Style Demos Audios folder with jus a few styles, is that some error?
Did a fresh install with BB 2019.

Attached picture BIAB Style picker user demo NOT FOUND.jpg
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: User Style demo creation ? - 01/17/19 05:39 AM
I figured it out: Create a WMA from the loaded sgu with the exact stylename in that \RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio folder, and it works, you can load that as demo in the stylemaker.
Posted By: Bernard Re: User Style demo creation ? - 01/17/19 05:56 AM
Yeeess! exactly as it was before... Only that there was (before) no specific file to setr the new demo (with exact the same name as the style)...

By the way, I have checked this in my Biab and see that I have 2 related files within RTs/Data:
Style demos audio &
Style demos audios
each one with different styles in it.

Can some one explain me why?

carca
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: User Style demo creation ? - 01/17/19 04:50 PM
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
I figured it out: Create a WMA from the loaded sgu with the exact stylename in that \RealTracks\Data\Style Demos Audio folder, and it works, you can load that as demo in the stylemaker.
Fiddler2007, this is great news. Will you repost it in the Tips & Tricks forum section so others can easily find it?
© PG Music Forums