PG Music Home
Posted By: Westside Steve Rebuild Style picker? - 01/20/19 07:45 PM
Hi folks. So I thought a Latin rhythm for a song I'm working on Puerto Rican band. I was looking for a soloist looked in the best solo RealTracs and there were none. Now it seems I remember at one point with one version of audiophile in which after installing everything I had to rebuild something oh, I'm thinking maybe the style picker or the style list? Anybody have any idea what I'm talking about or any idea why there were absolutely no solos for this particular style? This is audio file 2019 on a drive.
Thank you.
WSS
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Rebuild Style picker? - 01/20/19 07:50 PM
Go to the StylePicker and press the Rebuild button at the bottom.
Posted By: Westside Steve Re: Rebuild Style picker? - 01/20/19 07:58 PM
Thank you sir.
Might that have something to do with the absence of solos?
WSS
Posted By: Mikke Re: Rebuild Style picker? - 01/23/19 07:38 PM
Hey Westside Steve,

First, you will want to make sure Band-in-a-Box is seeing all the content after you run the Setup on your Hard Drive. Then go to Help > What Add-ons Do I Have? This Dialog is split into two section, the top shows content found, the bottom is content that the program cannot see. In the Not Found Section, it should state you have all the Style Disks, and the RealTracks/ RealDrums sections should be empty save for the directory path that your tracks are located.

Once you have confirmed everything has been installed, you will want to go into the RealTrack and RealDrum Picker dialog in your Tracks Toolbar and select Rebuild. This should ensure all of your content is detecting in the program.

If you are still having issues, you can always hop on our Live Chat!
© PG Music Forums