PG Music Home
Posted By: Paddy access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/22/19 10:24 AM
I put a song together, try to export it as mp3, and I get a message "access violation at address …...in module bbw.exe..."

Then BIAB freezes and I have to go into Task Manager to get out of it, and so lose my song.

Any ideas?
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/22/19 10:37 AM
Hey Paddy hope your doing well. First off always save your file prior to making any efforts to export or really anything except create and even then save along the way.

secondly what version are you using bit rate 32 or 64, and build number.

I just tried to render an audio file as mp3 and was successful.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/22/19 03:53 PM
Could you experiment with exporting it as a different format, e.g. WAV?

It may be that you don't have the correct codec installed for the mp3 export.
If you haven't done so already, install the latest update patch. There was an MP3 export bug fixed in build 613 for Windows 7 and earlier, and perhaps this is what you are experiencing.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/22/19 08:02 PM
Paddy,

If you're not sure how to install build updates, here's a PG Music video that Callie from PG Music has just posted.

https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=519622

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Paddy Re: access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/23/19 08:47 AM
Thanks for your help. It could be that I have not installed BIAB, I just plug in the mini drive when I want to use it. I'll experiment some more.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/23/19 08:57 AM
Originally Posted By: Paddy
Thanks for your help. It could be that I have not installed BIAB, I just plug in the mini drive when I want to use it. I'll experiment some more.

That could probably do it, but take Andrew's good advice also.
Posted By: Paddy Re: access violation in module bbw.exe - 01/24/19 05:56 PM
Thanks everyone, problem sorted by installing Coyote.
© PG Music Forums