PG Music Home
Posted By: green_building Feedback on Build 622 - 02/27/19 09:43 PM
Has anyone had greater improvements on Build 622 with the VST DAW Plugin update?
Look forward to hearing the feedback on the latest build.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Feedback on Build 622 - 02/27/19 10:47 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you looked at the release notes available +++ HERE +++ ?

Build 622 includes plugin V1.12.16 but there are a bunch of fixes to the Band-in-a-Box program too.

If you're running 2019 for Windows it is well worth the time to download and install the update. At a little more than 264 MB It is a larger than normal update because it includes a lot of fixes brought up by forum users.

Also there is also a link to the February 11 RealTracks update if you haven't downloaded it yet.
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Feedback on Build 622 - 02/28/19 05:32 AM
Found some RT's working OK now like the mandolas. It seems loading BIAB is quite slower than before with 612, 614 etc.
But some like Paul Franklin's pedal stuff misses whole bars on standard chords like A in the key of A.

I still have not used the plugin; i miss the normalize function on it's WAV exports. Has that been implemented yet?
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Feedback on Build 622 - 02/28/19 01:26 PM
for me the plugin works pretty good for all the basic stuff. don't expect it to be a full version of Biab it was never intended to be. There are still a few glitches in how it handles things. Basic generation works, does adding tracks, and riffs. it seems to be fairly solid.
© PG Music Forums