PG Music Home
Hello!

I entered in the chords for two verses and a chorus and found a version of a style I like so I froze the tracks so I wouldn't accidentally generate a new version. Now, however, when I've come to add the third verse and second chorus to the song BIAB just continues playing the old version and doesn't generate the new chords. I've unfrozen the tracks but it's still not adding to the track. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Basically, I want to refresh the style but not using the Play+ button so I don't lose the version I have and like...
I would save the song as it existed before adding the third verse and second chorus so you don't loose the audio tracks you have. Then, rename the song file.

To add a third verse and second chorus you must unfreeze the tracks and regenerate. You may discover you like the new tracks as well or better.

If not you can use RealBand or another daw to patch together the best audio from the original with the best of the new style.
Hi Jim,

Thanks for that - I should have thought of saving under a different file name!! lol
I'm glad my suggestion helped. Sometimes all of us need a little nudge in the right direction.
© PG Music Forums