PG Music Home
Posted By: beatmaster biuld 623 - 03/08/19 10:25 AM
64 bit back to jamming/stuttering with Sampletank Going back the way it seems !!

I have bought a sound module as I cannot get Sample tank to run, I should not have to do this.
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: biuld 623 - 03/08/19 12:48 PM
I am seriously thinking of running 622 again, a lot seems amiss ...
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: biuld 623 - 03/08/19 03:50 PM
Originally Posted By: beatmaster
64 bit back to jamming/stuttering with Sampletank Going back the way it seems !!

Hello,

Can you please clarify what you mean? Is there a difference you've noticed between builds 622 and 623? Perhaps you could verify this by trying again in build 622, and report back.
Posted By: beatmaster Re: biuld 623 - 03/08/19 06:53 PM
Andrew

As has been going since the release of Biab 2019, albeit on and off static crackling/ stuttering when you use sample tank 3.

It seemed to be away and now its back.

Maybe I am the only one having this problem ?.

Sorry about the negative post, although I am fed up trying to get sample tank 3 to work could be a problem from my side ?.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: biuld 623 - 03/08/19 09:09 PM
I will do some testing with SampleTank 3. I don't think there have been any recent changes that would affect it. How do you typically use it (how many tracks, which instruments..)?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: biuld 623 - 03/08/19 10:24 PM
Beatmaster,

Do you have multiple audio playback drivers?

For example, with my setup, I have SPDIF and Speakers as two options with my soundcard.

Occasionally, I get static with audio (not just BIAB), when that happens, I change the default speaker to the other option and that clears up the static until next time.

I haven't tracked down why this happens just that I can get rid of it with a couple of clicks when needed. (That is, right-click on the speaker icon, select "Playback", set alternative default output driver.)

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums