PG Music Home
Posted By: Keith Horton Loops are showing N/A - 03/09/19 03:14 PM
Hi,

When I load a style that has a loop included it shows as "N/A Loop", but if I right click in the section its supposed to be in I can find it in the loop picker window and then select it and it plays.

Also the styles with loops play OK in the Style Picker no problem, but when I select load demo there's no loop loaded, the path to the loops folder is correct, "Open Folder C\bb\RealTracks\Loops\ so has anyone any idea what's going on?

Keith
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Loops are showing N/A - 03/11/19 05:45 PM
If you Right-click | Properties on the folder C:\bb\RealTracks\Loops, how many files does it say there are? It should be over 3000 - if it is a much smaller number, you probably don't have "loop set 2" installed.
Posted By: Keith Horton Re: Loops are showing N/A - 03/12/19 11:03 AM
Hi Andrew, I have 3412 files showing in my Loops folder, I think I should have made it a bit clearer, when I choose a style in the style picker with a loop and play it (not the online demo version but the actual style play) it plays perfectly from within Style Picker, however when I load the style demo into bb chord sheet the Loop shows as N/A, but if I go looking for the Loop in the Loop picker it's there and once selected it plays as it should within the style.

Keith
© PG Music Forums