PG Music Home
Stupid Question of The Day_Where is Coyote for BIAB

Hey I know this will be stupid so don’t laugh at me. I have the Aria Player as my Dxi Synth default in Band in a Box. If I want to choose another, I see several others in the drop down list but not Coyote, which may not be a Dxi, I don’t know.

Anyway, when I am sampling styles, sometimes I just want to listen and hear them and PLAY them in BIAB EXACTLY as they are played off of the styles sample page, which I guess is running through Coyote. And I am saying I GUESS. Any of my other choices in preferences give me ones like Sforfganxogdgofomzofo (never could spell that) where you have to load stuff into the tracks. I don't want to load. I just want a default midi to play EXACTLY what I hear in stylepicker on the demos.)

I.e., I won’t want to have to load any instruments into Aria or anything else, I just want to hear them and play them in Band in a Box exactly as I hear them when playing demos on the StylePicker page(s) in BIAB.

In order to do that, where do I go in settings to load Coyote in Band in a box or whatever it is using to play these styles in style picker?

I can’t seem to find a Coyote dll in program folders so I am guessing it is not one.

Any help or suggestions would be great and again don’t laugh at me if I am being stupid.
Normally on a 64bit machine it is located in C:\PROGRAM FILES\COYOTE and in C:\PROGRAM FILES\COYOTE (X86)

On a 32bit machine it is located in C:\PROGRAM FILES\COYOTE

If you still cannot find it, I would suggest you go to your BIAB directory (usually C:\BIAB\DATA\INSTALLERS and run SetUpCoyoteWTxx.EXE (xx being a number). You might have more then one setup file on your computer. I would just run the latest one.

Thanks man!

That did the trick!

Never thought I would have to install it.

Duh!!
© PG Music Forums