PG Music Home
New with Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows - RealTracks Set 325: Celtic Cello with Natalie Haas!

RealTracks Set 325: Celtic Cello with Natalie Haas is available for $29 here, and is also included in the Band-in-a-Box® UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition, or PlusPAK Upgrade. You can also purchase this RealTracks Set bundled with all the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 released Country RealTracks (Sets 320-328) in the RealPAK: Country 15 for $79.

Learn more about Natalie Haas here.

Have you created a song using Nalatie's RealTracks? We'd love to hear it!
Erhm..."This video is unavailable." confused
I tried it out as it was in the AP update. Nice, but as backing for me not really interesting enough; too much syncopes making it want to be a solo track almost LoL.

It's still my biggest grief with especially some soloist RTs, that tracks generated are often full of holes; wish PG staff would put more efforts fixing those instead of producing more 'useless', IMO that is, new RTs.
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
t's still my biggest grief with especially some soloist RTs, that tracks generated are often full of holes
Tip: Instead of loading a soloist instrument onto a channel as if it were just like any other Realtrack (which they aren't!), use the original way to create the soloist track, i.e. the Generate and Play a Solo interface.
The result will be far more consistent and with far fewer of them "holes" you speak of.
Originally Posted By: Icelander
Tip: Instead of loading a soloist instrument onto a channel as if it were just like any other Realtrack (which they aren't!), use the original way to create the soloist track, i.e. the Generate and Play a Solo interface.
The result will be far more consistent and with far fewer of them "holes" you speak of.

Tried it, about the same amount of holes, seemingly at different places ... thnx
Erhm..."This video is unavailable." confused

Link updated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QRZJK3mSs
Yes, that works. Very nice!!
Originally Posted By: fiddler2007
Tip: Use the original way to create the soloist track, i.e. the Generate and Play a Solo interface.

Tried it, about the same amount of holes, seemingly at different places ... thnx
Interesting, this has helped me more often than not... you did make sure that the "Create Long Phrase" is checked, didn't you??
As a more drastic shot, you can also resort to use the "Custom" Solo Mode (see screenshot) in that same interface, to pick precisely the bars you want to have soloed. You can even do this multiple times and that way fill gradually any bar(s) that have been left too empty for your taste.

Attached picture Screen shot 2019-03-20 at 03.30.13.png
This? was on ... but i messed with some other settings like chord types used etc. That made a difference ... maybe PG chould put up a simpler preset system to enthusiast RT soloists; thnx

Attached picture Soloist settings 01.jpg
I actually meant the item right below the one you've circled there, but based on your pic it too was already checked so you're on the right path.
© PG Music Forums