PG Music Home
I have a song, I browse the styles ("browse styles with info"), highlight a style, click "ok" and the style remains unchanged. i.e., the style is still as it was before I selected a new style. Any clues why this might be happening?

Windows BIAB version 2019(608)

Thanks!
Hey pual58,

First, let's get you up to date on the latest build. You're on 608 which is a fairly old build. We are now on 625. Make sure the program is closed and then follow this link to download and install 625: https://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#625

You'll want to install this to the same drive that you are running Band-in-a-Box from. So if you are running your program from the C drive, make sure it's set to install to the C drive when the installer asks you where you'd like to install the update to.

This may be enough to correct the problem, so try loading up a style using the same method. If that doesn't work and you're having the same issue, a rebuild of your StylePicker is likely in order. At the bottom of the StylePicker you'll see a rebuild button. Click Rebuild and select the Slow rebuild option. This will do a complete rebuild of all your styles, including PGMusic Styles and any Third Party Styles you may have. Once this is done, try picking another style and see if the problem is resolved.

Should you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us via one of the following methods:

Tech Support at 1-866-983-2474 or via our "Live Help" button at the top of the webpage. Tech support is available Mon-Fri 10am-4pm PST. Or you can e-mail us at support@pgmusic.com. We have a 0-2 business day turn around time for e-mails.

We hope this helps!
If the previous style was "Froze" you will have to unfreeze before the new style selected will play.

Good Luck,
© PG Music Forums