PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Video - Audio Harmony Overview - 05/14/19 03:23 PM
We've updated our Audio Harmony Overview video using the latest Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows program!
(within the 32-bit version)

Learn even more about Audio Harmonies using the Online Manual, here.
Posted By: fiddler2007 Re: Video - Audio Harmony Overview - 05/14/19 03:33 PM
The plugin is not one of the best if compared to the more recent stuff like the hardware VoiceLive form TC, so i never dared using it. Maybe it works better if you have a nice clear (female) singing voice?. I wonder if there's a work around for 64bit conversion of the plugin with jBridge.
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Video - Audio Harmony Overview - 05/15/19 07:52 AM
Good point there Fiddler. I would hate to have to go back to the 32 bit version just to use this feature.

Jeff
Posted By: DC Ron Re: Video - Audio Harmony Overview - 05/15/19 07:21 PM
I will use BiaB every day for the rest of my life, if allowed. And will likewise buy the Audiophile version of ever update.

But not one of the three Audio Harmony demos sound musical to my ears. Have played with this function over the years and have never achieved better results than in this demo.

Would love to hear how someone has made this useful. As much as I love BiaB, I just can't figure out why this is promoted as a musical feature.
Posted By: jford Re: Video - Audio Harmony Overview - 05/16/19 12:40 AM
I've used the harmony feature, but bury the results pretty deep in the mix. It works best if you sing straight (no vibrato) and I generally tune up the vocal in Melodyne first (not using the harmonizer as shown in the video).
Posted By: Lloyd S Re: Video - Audio Harmony Overview - 05/16/19 11:34 AM
Does anyone else find the background music on instructional videos annoying?
I just want to hear what the presenter is saying. I don't need to be entertained.

YMMV
LLOYD S
© PG Music Forums