PG Music Home
Posted By: tonnie Real horns styles first and last chorus - 06/10/19 10:27 AM
Using the various real horn styles (like e.g. Crooner styles); I would like the horns to play the same during the last chorus, as during the first chorus, as this is what most arrangements sound like.

Is there a way to accomplish this or should I go to the Wishlist?
Tonnie
Look at the help topic on "Freezing." I would probably use RealBand for the finished product.
Posted By: Dave Re: Real horns styles first and last chorus - 06/11/19 04:10 PM
Use F5 to mute the track where needed
Originally Posted By: tonnie
Using the various real horn styles (like e.g. Crooner styles); I would like the horns to play the same during the last chorus, as during the first chorus, as this is what most arrangements sound like.

Is there a way to accomplish this or should I go to the Wishlist?
Tonnie

PhillyJazz is correct, most folks would take their project to RealBand and edit the audio.

If, "I would like the horns to play the same during the last chorus, as during the first chorus" which sounds like a simple copy and paste task (edit the audio) and that's what you're asking, It's just as quick and easy to complete that task within BIAB as it is in RealBand or any other DAW. Most people don't think of editing audio in BIAB and therefore, they don't edit audio in BIAB. But BIAB has a very capable audio editor.
© PG Music Forums